Group B MG Metro 6R4 History - TenTenths Motorsport Forum

It's a very late reg. A DVLA check shows it as being registered for in mid '90 and not taxed since late '90, with a 3000cc engine. Weren't the ...

The MG Metro 6R4: A Little-Known Group B Era Monster - GTPlanet

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet: The MG Metro 6R4: A Little-Known Group B Era Monster This article was published ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Rallycross - The Nostalgia Forum - The Autosport Forums

Rallycross was "entirely a product of television" (Georgano p36). It was devised in the wake of the cancellation of the 1967 RAC Rally, plans having been ...

Group B rally cars - The Technical Forum Archive

but I can't remember what it was. Homework: Who designed and built the Metro 6R4 - hint they are an F1 team. (the greatest Group B car!)

Prodrive - Wikipedia

Prodrive is a British motorsport and advanced engineering group based in Banbury, Oxfordshire, England. It designs, constructs and races cars for companies ...

The History Of The 6R4 - 6R4.net

During August to October 1985, Austin Rover built (and had inspected by FISA) 200 MG Metro 6R4s, successfully homologating the car into Group B as from 1st ...

[MOC] MG Metro 6r4 - Eurobricks

I built this model in 2016 but never recorded a video and didn't show it on the forum. I wanted to take it to some nice motoring event, to a ...

Metro 6R4 Group B WRC 1986 - GTPlanet

The Metro 6R4 was co-developed with Prodrive for Group B rallying. The car is powered by a Naturally-Aspirated 2991cc (3-litre), 24-valve V6 ...

i love rallycross! - Retro Rides

When Group B was cancelled almost all of the Evo 2 cars found their way into rallycross. Pat had a promising career as a rally driver (at ...

MG Metro 6R4 best 80's rally car ever !! - Turbosport Forums

MG Metro 6R4 best 80's rally car ever !! ... MG history. Back in 1985 the Lancia Delta ... Unlike other Group B cars, it was not Turbocharged, but ...